Precision Trolling Data | Fishing lure and trolling gear ... Bandit B-Shad - Domka Outdoors Fisherman Made. Color. C55X69 Only 11 left . Lure Weight: 5/8 oz. Chrome Blue Purple Red Bandit Generator Jerkbait. Painted. This is the best seller of all the Bandit crankbaits. Last . So yes, anglers, Bandit Lures are here to stay. Bandit Rack-It 2019 Color Chart. Color obviously depends on what the fish are feeding on. The round lip makes it dive quick and true every time. 1) ib frozen 2) pink Squirrel 3) rc crush 4) d3000 5) angry Perch I get mine from djs custumeyes lures. Log In. Bandit Series 200 2B14 Chart/Chocolate Color New Old Stock Rare Color. Bandit 300 Series crankbaits dive to 12 feet when cast on 10-lb line and dig around in a searching swimming action that triggers strikes. Fishing Stuff. Bandit Bandit Walleye Deep Crank Chart /Orange Belly 4 3/4'' Rating . | Colors: After Shock (Crappie), Avocado Splatter, Awesome Pink, Awesome Pink (Crappie), Baby Bass, Black Bubblegum (Crappie), Blue Splatter Back . SPONSORED . Whether fishing for bass, walleye, pike or other game fish, make sure you have some Bandit crankbaits in your tackle box. It dives to almost 12 feet on a long cast and trolls a little deeper than that, making it perfect for walleye, zander and bass when they're holding in the medium depths. Bandit was founded in 1976 by Jim Winter, who launched a series of spinnerbaits at that time. Lure # of Hooks: 3: Lure Max. I found a wide selection . C55X65 Only 12 left . Price range $$ Page transparency See more . Color Length Weight Model Number Buoyancy Hook Size Max Diving Depth . The Black Label Balsa Wreck Crankbait is hand crafted and painted by Pro Angler and Bassmaster Classic Champion Cliff Pace. Bright color when the water is stained or if bluegill is forage. Fisherman Owned. Click Here for AD-Free Premium membership options. Walleye and other predator fish love this slender minnow crankbait. 17. SPONSORED. 200 Series - Spring . The Bandit Walleye deep and shallow plugs are iconic lures every serious fisherman should have a colour selection of for trolling and casting for Walleye.These plugs will also work well for other species such as pike,bass and salmon.They are well made with solid bills, bodies, sharp treble hooks, and a good rattle.They fly right for casting and troll with an enticing wiggle action. RUNNING DEPTH: 4 to 8 Feet Item Comment: Three very nice collectible or fishable Bandit 300 series crankbaits. VanDam's go-to shouldn't be a surprise to those who have been . Strike King Bitsy Pond Minnow Crankbait Green Back Chartreuse Hard Bait Lure. 45 Colors. Welcome to Yeck Lures. The list is endless, and so are the color options. We put in the work for YOU! When the wire arm is released out of the pinch mechanism, it Helps keep your presentation closer to the boat . We used these on Memorial Day Weekend in Ohio, slaughtered them every day. Measuring 4-3/4-inches and weighing 5/8-ounce, the Deep Walleye Bandit is a go-to fishing lure for anglers around the world. Nickname. Rapala Hard Lures Countdown Elite Wobblers Fishing Mart. $6.17. 47 available colors. Other series colors vary. S Choice Striper Slider Lures Chartreuse Pearlbelly. Fishing Lures. You get the three lures shown in the pictures. Custom Painted Bandit Deep Walleye Crankbaits by Domka Outdoors will troll down to 27 feet and is a great lure for exploring deeper water. Reviews 12. Type: Stick Bait. Product Chart Color Length . Sizes Available, most colors are available in all . The 200 dives to almost 8 feet. Hooked with 3 sharp black nickel trebles. Blue Shiner . line with a leader length between 2-6 feet. Lake Guntersville Fishing Report November 2019. You may also like Quick view. I know the lure says 27ft but this is for the . 100 Series Crankbaits scream for attention, with an extra-wide wobble and a loud rattle that really brings the strikes home! Bandit Lures 300 Series Crankbaits DESCRIPTION . Bandit Lures. With a wide range of body styles, multiple depth ranges . The Bandit Flatmaxx is available in a wide . C55X75 Only 17 left . Rating. These have probably caught more great lakes walleye than the others combined. This was the first crankbait I ever trolled ( circa 1980 ) .These babies catch a ton of fish but get knocked out of tune easily ! ID p4880. $4.00 shipping. What are the most productive patterns / colors on the Bandit 200 for trolling for crappie. $6.99. View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Visit Homepage View Articles Crappie.com 2K Star General * Member Sponsor. Body Length: 4-3/4". Maybe the Parrot Orange like in these photos? Crankbait Fishing Lures wLure 3 1/2 inch 3/8 oz Deep Diver Tight Wobble C733. 9) Storm Hot N Tot. The Bandit Walleye Deep is a go-to fishing lure for anglers around the world. ). The rounded diving lip ensures the Bandit 200 runs true every time and provides that famous fish-hunting . 04-29-2009, 02:33 PM #2. Bass Lures. The Bandit Walleye Deep dives all the way to 27 feet and trolls even deeper than that. Bandits state-of-the-art molding, premium-grade plastics and wide array of color schemes make the Bandit 300 diving crankbait a top choice for any serious game fish angler. The Deep Walleye Bandit will troll down to 27 feet and is a great lure for exploring deeper water. Line diameter Bandit's Generator Walleye Deep Diver improves on the go-to minnow crankbait that every angler loves by adding glow stick insertion points. Get ready for massive strikes with the Bandit Generator Walleye Deep Diver. Sun Perch CR Bandit 300 Crappie Series Crankbait. Bandit Lures was founded in Mississippi in 1976 by Jim Winter, who launched a series of spinnerbaits at that time. . Lurenet offers the complete product lines for 15 of the most legendary brands to ever land in anglers tackle boxes. Diving Depth (ft) 27 ft. Many companies make some version with a different name, but ask any of the old school crankers - you'd be a fool to leave it out of your . The list is endless, and so are the color options. Depth: 27' View All Close. 230,788 people follow this. Show More. A-E F-H I-T U-Z 0-9 Special Order & Undocumented. Arkie 350 Crankbait. FORT SMITH, Ark. 300 Series - Baby Bass There's nothing sneaky about the way these Bandit® 300 Series Crankbaits… Bandit Lures, Inc. Add to Cart. This lure is a favorite with anglers for its durability, price, and the ability to attract fish, thanks to its shape and wobble action. Lure Size: 5/8 oz. Lurenet is your online source for lures that not only catch fish, but create memories that last a lifetime. Summary. Constructed out of top-quality materials and available in a wide array of color patterns, the 300 is perfect for bass and crappie. C55X68 Only 10 left On Sale . BANDIT BAIT CO, 200 SERIES, "FIRETIGER" PATTERN,2"BODY 2 3/4" OVERALL, USED, VGC. Bandit® is everything you'll need in a quality crankbait state-of-the-art molding, premium grade plastics and a multi-coat glass paint. Share Share on Facebook Tweet Tweet on Twitter Pin it Pin on Pinterest. The bandit 100, 200, and 300 series crankbaits are by far the best value in the crankbait market for any bass fisherman. $7.29. Bandit Lures are some of the finest crankbaits made in the market. $7.49. Colors listed below are normally in stock in the #200 series. Click to display additional attributes for the product This SKU table contains a list of all SKUs available for the product. 1 / 6 . Register and I will offer you a free Crappie.com decal (plus a lot less ads too). In the 1960s, this passion officially became the Yeck Lure Company, producing lures for avid anglers who recognized the difference. Rapala Original Floater 09 Fishing Lure 3 5 Inch Silver Fluorescent Chartreuse . Black Pink Yellow Head . . $6.49. C55X76 Only 18 left . C55X73 Only 2 left . Jun 05, 11:59 pm Tackle Reviews. Specifications: Model: BDTWBD2 (BDTWBDG Glo Colors) This diving depth combined with the bait's top-quality construction and wide array of color choices, make the 200 an all-time classic fishing lure. Price: $10.99. Bandit Series 200 Crankbait - The 200 series crankbaits are 2" long and run 4' to 8' deep. Get it as soon as Tue, Nov 23. Our . Bright color (chart black back; powder blue chart; chart perch; etc.) Bandit Lures 300 Series Crankbaits DESCRIPTION . Measuring 4-3/4-inches and weighing 5/8- ounce, the Bandit Walleye Deep is a go-to fishing lure for anglers around the world. The Giant Fish That Didn't Get AwayI use St. Croix rods for bass, too, but …. C55X77 Only 11 left . Extra-wide wobble. Once You Fish These Hybrid Rods Under $100, You May Never Spend More. We want to help you catch more fish. The round lip makes it dive . Product DetailsThe Bandit 300 Series Crankbait is constructed from high-quality plastics with a high-gloss finish in a variety of colors. St. Croix Premier Crankbait Rod Reviews. Bandit 200 crankbaits may be the best over-all crankbait for multiple species that you can have in your box. Bandit 300 Series Crankbait - The Bandit 300 Series crankbaits dive to 12 feet when cast on 10-lb line and dig around in a searching swimming action that triggers strikes. Strike King Heavy Cover Flipping Jig . (Dj 1-567-203-8198) here are some pictures of them. It's got chartreuse sides, a blue back and a bright belly - often with scale pattern. Craw color (red, brown with orange, black, etc.) Photo: James Overstreet. My PB: Between 11-12 lbs. We also have a large selection of stock crank baits and tackle. Bandit Lures: Pattern: Wild Thing: Weight (oz) 5/8 oz. Bandit 300 Series Crankbait. $8.00. Additional Information. The Bandit 300 series diving crankbait features a tight wiggle pattern and super snag-deflection properties. Bandit Rackit Squarebill Crankbaits. $3.90 shipping. See more of Bandit Lures on Facebook. Find this Pin and more on Fishing Lure Color Charts and Adds by Vimage Outdoors. The round lip makes it dive quick and true every time. Arkie 220 Crankbait. When the wire arm is released out of the pinch mechanism, it Helps keep your presentation closer to the boat . Go . You should use them as a relative guide only. One of the hottest baits on Lake Erie, the Bandit® Lures Walleye Deep Crankbait gets deep fast and tracks true at a wide range of speeds. Results 1 to 9 of 9 Thread: Bandit Depth Trolling Charts . Click on the photos to enlarge them. When I started my research for the Walleye Deep Bandit, I started searching for bandits and custom bandits on Amazon. Although the name may change, the color hasn't - Homer is an old school color that probably won more money in the 1980s and 1990s than any other color crankbait. Bandit Lures Deep Walleye Crankbait. C55X63 Only 4 left . The round lip makes it dive quick and true every time. Largest selection of custom crank baits including Bandits, Smithwick, Rapala, and more. Bandit 300 Series crankbaits dive to 12 feet when cast on 10-lb line and dig around in a searching swimming action that triggers strikes. Below is what we currently have in stock at My Bait Shop. $7.99 -+ You are limited to the quantity in stock. Constructed out of top-quality materials and available in a wide array of color patterns, the 300 Series is perfect for bass, walleye, pike and other gamefish cast or trolled. Forgot account? Available in over 40 colors. The rarity ratings associated with this color chart are not an exact science. 10 Colors. C55X61 Only 2 left . The Bandit 300 Series crankbaits dive to 12 feet when cast on 10-lb line and dig around in a searching swimming action that triggers strikes. Color 12-Loon (1) 13-Munky Butt . Create new account. Dives 10-12ft. BANDIT "100 SERIES,SQUARE LIP, SILVER/BLUE . Join Date Apr 2004 Location Eva, AL Posts 2,651 Post Thanks / Like Likes (Given) 1 Likes (Received) 450 Thanks (Given) 0 Thanks (Received) 34. Favorite Bass: Largemouth & Smallmouth. Bagley Rumble B 13. Bandit custom colors I have been asked by a few people what my most productive colors are on bandits. The rounded lip causes the B-Sh Lure Details: Maximum Diving Depth - 27 ft. 5/8 oz. 29 sold. You . Grab these while you can! 1. Stock: 10 . C $1.73. Post Navigation. Order Number, example: G-02, the number used when making an order. Bandit Rack-it Crankbait - 5/8 oz - Chartreuse/Black Back Scales SKU: 2588523. More Buying Choices $6.99 (8 new offers) +23 colors/patterns . The round lip makes it dive quick and true every time. Viewable Charts; Printable Charts; TIPS; Pro Staff; Retail Page; Contact; Colorcharts. Favorite Lake or River Big O, Mae, Kay, Susquehanna, Juniata. The Bandit Flat Maxx Deep is a bigger crankbait with flat sides and its famous "coffin" lip. Bandit Lures. BANDIT BAIT CO, ==MINT==200 SERIES, CHART/BROWN SPLATTER BACK, HEAVY GLITTER. Great for crappies and neutral bass. Bandit Length Weight Depth Class Series 200 2" 1/4 oz. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. Walleye, zander and other predator fish love this slender minnow jerkbait. A "1" rating means lures in that color are easy to find, while a "10" means they are extremely hard to find. These lures have a very deflective square bill. Here is his contact info if you have any questions. The Bandit Walleye Shallow 4 3/4 inch Casting/Trolling Plug is a hard minnow that can be cast or trolled and is optimized for walleye fishing. Bandit Lures Crankbaits Series 100 200 & 300. Bagley Rumble B 9. Customer Reviews & Questions. The Chartreuse with Black Back is now a special order . SKU: 162974. 100% Field tested. Bandit Lures was founded in Mississippi in 1976 by Jim Winter, who launched a series of spinnerbaits at that time. Bandit 300 Series. or. Measuring 4-3/4-inches and weighing 5/8-ounce, the Deep Walleye Bandit is a go-to fishing lure for anglers around the world. This is new old stock (Pre-Pradco). Ice Fishing Products. . Measuring 4-3/4-inches in length and weighing in at 5 . Under each enlarged photo, you will find the following information: Color Name, (- SW) indicates a salt water color. Bandit Lures Bandit 100 Series Crankbait 1/4 Ounce 2" Lures 2-Pack, Malfunction Model: BDT1D71. $6.00. Holoform. Bandit 300 Series crankbaits dive to 12 feet when cast on 10-lb line and dig around in a searching swimming action that triggers strikes. Community See All. This single app instantly replaces guessing, estimating, depth charts and other reference sources with a single easy to use app. Constructed out of top-quality materials and available in a wide array of color patterns, the 300 Series is perfect for bass, walleye, pike and other gamefish cast or trolled. The Bandit 300 lure dives to almost 12 feet and weighs 3/8 oz and is 2" long. When I started my research for the Walleye Deep Bandit, I started searching for bandits and custom bandits on Amazon. Notify me when this product is in stock . Bandit eventually launched other Prism. Regular price $3.73 Sale price $3.73 Sale. C55X74 Only 7 left . So I am going to put them in order of the most successful. Create a website today. Show More. Pre-Pradco Bandit 200 Crankbait - Honeydew Brown Color - Black Pack If you could choose any discontinued Bandit patterns to return to the lineup, what would they be? You want to catch more fish. I put a deep Bandit out 60' last week behind the boat and it hit bottom in 15fow. 9 More . the Deep Walleye Bandit is a go-to fishing lure for anglers around the world. My favorite color in this lure is gold / orange or perch. One of the hottest baits on Lake Erie, the Bandit® Lures Walleye Deep Crankbait gets deep fast and tracks true at a wide range of speeds. 1-48 of 249 results for "bandit fishing lures walleye" Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. So yes, anglers, Bandit Lures are here to stay. The B-Shad dives to about 10 feet on a long cast and trolls down to 20 feet. $4.60 shipping. C55X18 In Stock . For me it . 4 3/4'' Long. More From The Same Brand. In 1980, Bandit exploded onto the crankbait scene with the 200 Series, which has evolved into one of the workhorse crankbaits in competitive and recreational bass fishing. . Bandit Lures. C55X71 Only 9 left . $20.00. Walleye, zander and other predator fish love this slender minnow jerkbait. For this installment of My 5 Favorite, we went to the cranking authority himself, Kevin VanDam. Precision Trolling Data. Write Your Own Review. Color: Chart/Orange Belly. From. Walleye Deep Bandit Stock Color. Bass Fishing Tips. +38 colors/patterns. Walleye, zander and other predator fish love this slender minnow jerkbait. Click to view another Color: Color*: Qty: Description Technical Specs The Deep Walleye Bandit will troll down to 27 feet and is a great lure for exploring deeper water. Measuring 4-3/4-inches and weighing 5/8-ounce, the Bandit Walleye Deep is a go-to fishing lure for anglers around the world. In 1980, Bandit exploded onto the crankbait scene with the 200 Series, which has evolved into one of the workhorse crankbaits in competitive and recreational bass fishing. or Best Offer. Walleye and other predator fish love this slender minnow crankbait. Length: Weight: Diving Depth: 4-3/4" 5/8 oz: 27' View All Close. Color obviously depends on what the fish are feeding on. Please read the caution at bottom of the page! While I could make fun of spending $11-15 on a walleye crankbait, the reality, is I buy them too. Bandit Walleye Minnow Jerkbait Fishing Lure, Deep (Trolls to 27") 4.7 out of 5 stars 403. According to the precision trolling app this is the Bandit Deep Walleye dive chart: 32ft line is 10 ft down 50ft line is 13ft down 60ft line is 15ft down 70ft line is 16ft down 80ft line is 17ft down 90ft line is 18ft down 100ft line is 19ft down 117ft line is 20ft down 145ft line is 21ft down 195ft line is 22ft down That's where the chart stops. Bandit Walleye Shallow Divers are great for exploring shallow to medium depth flats. Sexy shad. Bandit 300 Series - Baby Bass. The WEC E-1 was used by Pro Angler Kevin Short to win 2 BASS Elite Series, 1 BASS Open and an MLF event. 1.2K1.2K. SKU: 195187. C55X70 Only 13 left . You're reviewing: Bandit Lures Deep Walleye Crankbait Your Rating. My . The Deep Walleye Bandit will troll down to 27 feet and is a great lure for exploring deeper water. Posted July 24, 2018. Bandit 300 crankbaits dive to 12 feet and dig around in a searching swim that triggers strikes. Was: C $2.17. Run true, right out of the box. Walleye, zander and other predator fish love this slender minnow jerkbait. www.banditlures.com . Bandit Depth Trolling Charts; SLABSAUCE Crappie Attractant | Come join the best Family Orientated fishing website on the Internet. Let us know what old Bandit colors you'd like to see on the shelves again and, who knows, maybe you'll get your wish. $10.17 $ 10. C55X72 Only 5 left . About See All (800) 531-1201. In 1980, Bandit exploded onto the crankbait scene with the 200 Series, which has evolved . Bandit Lures B-Shad. SPONSORED. Share. These are capable of trolling down to 27 feet and is a fantastic lure for exploring deeper water. Dive Chart for this lure is available on the Precision Trolling Data app. Bandit lures 700 Series Fishing Lure(Discontinued color! Colorcharts. Review. 0 . 41 More Colors Available. The Bandit Deep Walleye crankbait will troll down to 27 feet and is a great lure for exploring deeper water. Arkie 220 Crankbait. Fishing Tackle. Awesome Pink CR Bandit 300 Crappie Series Crankbait. Walleye Deep Jerkbaits by Bandit. I found a wide selection . Thanks: 0. We used these on Memorial Day Weekend in Ohio, slaughtered them every day. The Wreck bodies are cut on . Bandit Series 200 Crankbait. Contact Bandit Lures on Messenger. Color Chart: Photo Gallery: Designed using Homestead website templates. Bandit B Shad $12.99 Recently viewed. The Bandit Walleye Deep dives all the way to 27 feet and trolls even deeper than that. Specifications: Model: BDT3 Size . Measuring 4-3/4-inches and weighing 5/8-ounce, the Deep Walleye Bandit is a go-to fishing lure for anglers around the world. Trout Fishing Ponds In Gatlinburg Tn. Shad pattern for clear conditions and if shad are present. Arkie 350 Crankbait . Caution!!! C55X62 Only 4 left . Copper Tiger)NIB. Here are my top 5. C55X67 Only 1 left . Outdoor & Sporting Goods Company . See all of our Bandit Lures here. Price: $10.99. I have more confidence in the 200 series than any other smallmouth lure I've thrown on Lake Cumberland, KY. On eight pound test and Spirex spinning equipment, I'm always prepared to find smallies in 10 to 15 feet of water in Spring and Fall when the water temp is between 55 . Current Lure List: Bagley Rumble B 11. The coffin lip and produces a more subtle swimming motion as it nears the bottom, then goes erratic as it ricochets off everything in sight, triggering strikes from bass. - PRADCO Outdoor Brands, the world's leading manufacturer and marketer of fishing and hunting brands and products, has acquired Bandit Lures of Sardis, Mississippi. Bandit 200 Series - Spring Crawfish/ $6.49. This small-profile lure is available in a wide variety of color patterns, and it tracks true right out of the package. Outdoor & Sporting Goods Company. Specifications: Model: BDT3 Size . The Bandit B-Shad is designed for both trolling and casting for walleye and other game fish. Constructed out of top- quality materials and available in a wide array of color patterns, the 300 Series is perfect for bass, walleye, pike and other gamefish cast or trolled. Er Fat Fingerling Fishing Lure Chartreuse Blues. $7.49. C55X64 Only 8 left . C $2.56 shipping. 2052. $7.99 . I have these Bandit Crankbaits, would have sworn they were 300's. Went to Bandits site and they're not listed. Bandit has a legacy of true-running crankbaits available in the hottest color patterns on the market. Stock: 0 . Floating Precision Trolling Data, LLC is an independent company that documents the diving depth of popular fishing lures such as crankbaits and also common trolling hardware such as diving planers and also sinking lines like lead core.Precision Trolling Data uses highly trained scuba divers and sophisticated scuba techniques to actually observe lures and trolling gear as they . The app currently includes a wide selection of saltwater and freshwater lures. They are a shallow runner at 2.5" in length, Bandit site lists all cranks at 2". Bandit Deep Walleye Custom Colors. 15% OFF! Bandit Lures. Size: 4-3/4" Weight: 5/8 oz. Walleye, zander and other predator fish love this slender minnow jerkbait. Card is in good condition except with for the crease on top. Bandit lures always run true right out of the box, and have the ability to steal you a tournament win anytime. Standard Available Colors: Moonshine Lures ® Products. $7.49. $9.49. 2 Colors. This 2-3/4-inch bait dives to almost 12 feet and is known for catching trophy fish. Body measures 4-3/4" and weighs 5/8-ounce. Call or email us for current details. Hitek. The Black Label Balsa - Wreck - Custom Balsa Squarebill Crankbait is built after the WEC E-1 crankbait that the late Ed chambers built. The Bandit Walleye Deep Jerkbait is one of the most effecient lures for Walleye, Zander and other predatory fish. 102 check-ins. Likes: 0. We Fish all . While I could make fun of spending $11-15 on a walleye crankbait, the reality, is I buy them too. Home \ Colorcharts 2020 Color Chart: Download Full Catalog PDF 2020 (20 Pages , Size: 8 MB) 2019 Color Chart: Download Full Catalog PDF 2019 (16 Pages , Size: 316 MB) 2018 Color Chart: Download Full Catalog PDF 2018 (16 Pages , Size: 72 MB) 2017 . I think this should cover all your bases. Body measures 4-3/4" and weighs 5/8-ounce. 228,770 people like this. Related . Bandit 300 Series crankbaits dive to 12 feet when cast on 10-lb line and dig around in a searching swimming action that triggers strikes. We have caught thousands of walleyes . 4 3/4 in. Help Crappie.com by becoming a Supporting Member. You can filter the list of items shown by selecting attributes. Having …. You will want to keep your speed up, to at least 1.8 to 2.7 with these wide roaming wandering baits. The rarity rating on Pistachio is only 3, largely . POB ACQUIRES BANDIT LURES. Submit Review . $9.49. 3x"300 Crankbaits" by Bandit SERIES/ SIZE: 300 COLOR 1: Brown Crawfish/ Chartreuse Belly(41) COLOR 2: Chartreuse/ Black Back(05) COLOR 3: Baby Bass(01) LENGTH: 2 inches WEIGHT: 1/4 oz. Domka custom painted bandit lures gntin specialties inc warrior lures custom painted bandit walleye deep crankbait white domka custom painted bandit lures gntin specialties inc daytona custom walleye deep bandit custom painted crankbaits the best artists and lures out right now. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon . Constructed out of top-quality materials and available in a wide array of color patterns, the 300 Series is perfect for bass, walleye, pike and other gamefish cast or trolled. Great bass lure! C55X66 Only 9 left . KVD's 5 favorite crankbait colors. Chart Blue Back There's nothing sneaky about the way these Bandit® 300 Series Cran… Bandit Lures, Inc. Add to Cart. The Bandit 300 Series Crankbait is great for targeting bass and crappie.Model: BDT3Weight: 3/8 oz.Cranking Depth: 8 - 12 . Dick Yeck was a talented tool and die maker by trade and an enthusiastic inventor of fishing lures at night, creating steel "spoons" with a hammer and putting them to the test. Bandit Lures Chartreuse Blue Crankbait Fishing Lure Bdt236 Blain S Farm Fleet . Constructed out of top- quality materials and available in a wide array of color patterns, the 300 Series is perfect for bass, walleye, pike and other gamefish cast or trolled. We continually test and add additional lures. The round lip makes it dive quick and true every time. Not now. by Bandit. Bandit . 4-8 ft. 4 3/4 in. Bandit Lures Mistake Series Crankbaits. Constructed out of top-quality materials and available in a wide array of color patterns, the 300 Series is perfect for bass, walleye, pike and other gamefish cast or trolled. He's earned much of his $5.3 million in winnings on these baitfish imitators, and has seen many colors come and go, but here are his five favorites. //Www.Fishusa.Com/Bandit-300-Series-Crankbait '' > Bandit Depth Trolling Charts 27ft but this is the best seller of all the way 27! Crappie.Com 2K Star General * Member Sponsor ( Dj 1-567-203-8198 ) here some! The market the pictures Vimage Outdoors 5 stars 403 that really brings strikes. Classic Champion Cliff Pace please read the caution at bottom of the pinch mechanism, Helps.: 5/8 oz - Chartreuse/Black Back Scales SKU: 2588523 Never Spend more even deeper that! Bandit length Weight Depth Class Series 200 Crankbait Deep Bandit, I My. Most Colors are available in all Inc < /a > My PB Between. Price $ 3.73 Sale ) 13-Munky Butt available for the product this SKU table contains a list of SKUs... Obviously depends on what the fish are feeding on 15 of the Page: //arkielures.com/collections/crankbaits '' > Lures. Sku table contains a list of items shown by selecting attributes in Mississippi in 1976 by Jim,! And true every time G-02, the Deep Walleye Crankbait, the Deep Walleye is... ; contact ; Colorcharts you can filter the list of items shown by selecting attributes 2.7 with these roaming! Printable Charts ; TIPS ; Pro Staff ; Retail Page ; contact ;.. Winding Creek Bait < /a > Bandit Rack-It 2019 color Chart ; Printable Charts ; ;! Deep ( trolls to 27 feet and is a great lure for anglers around the.! T get AwayI use St. Croix Premier Crankbait Rod Reviews is his contact info if you have questions. Share share on Facebook Tweet Tweet on Twitter Pin it Pin on Pinterest out 60 & # ;... 60 & # x27 ; s go-to shouldn & # x27 ; View Close. Crankbaits scream for attention, with an extra-wide wobble and a loud rattle that really brings the Home... Of the package 10-lb line and dig around in a searching swim that triggers strikes Series... Saltwater and freshwater Lures 300 is perfect for bass and crappie ; Pro ;. In order of the Page array of color patterns, the Deep Walleye Bandit is a go-to lure... These have probably caught more great lakes Walleye than the others combined ; Printable ;! Sale price $ 3.73 Sale price $ 3.73 Sale price $ 3.73 Sale: 3/8 Depth! Making an order I will offer you a free Crappie.com decal ( plus a less... The Page famous fish-hunting go-to fishing lure 3 5 Inch Silver Fluorescent Chartreuse a long cast and down... Spinnerbaits at that time Homepage View Articles Crappie.com 2K Star General * Member Sponsor make fun of $. 27 feet and dig around in a wide selection of stock crank baits and tackle order,... Caught more great lakes Walleye than the others combined anglers, Bandit site lists all cranks at &. Dj 1-567-203-8198 ) here are some pictures of them Lures 300 Series crankbaits DESCRIPTION way!: //veljkobjelica.com/docs/7175d3-bandit-walleye-deep-diver-depth-chart '' > Bandit Lures Deep Walleye Crankbait will troll down 27! When I started My research for the Walleye Deep is a great lure for anglers around the.! Great lakes Walleye than the others combined attributes for the Walleye Deep is a go-to fishing lure for anglers the. Series of spinnerbaits at that time 3: lure Max Tue, Nov 23 Series Crankbait FishUSA. Famous fish-hunting on 10-lb line and dig around in a searching swimming action that triggers strikes 6.99 ( 8 offers. 0-9 special order & amp ; Undocumented any discontinued Bandit patterns to return to the boat so yes anglers... 11-12 lbs famous fish-hunting s go-to shouldn & # x27 ; & # ;... The complete product lines for 15 of the Page and dig around a... Also have a large selection of stock crank baits and tackle for anglers the... Hybrid rods Under $ 100, you will want to keep your presentation closer to the bandit crankbait color chart what! Pin it Pin on Pinterest for catching trophy fish deeper than that Tweet on Twitter Pin Pin. Depth Trolling Charts - crappie < /a > My PB: Between 11-12 lbs searching swim that strikes. Original Floater 09 fishing lure for anglers around the world installment of My 5 Favorite we... Belly - often with scale pattern lines for 15 of the pinch mechanism, it Helps your... And tackle crappie.Model: BDT3Weight: 3/8 oz.Cranking Depth: 27 & x27. A long cast and trolls down to 20 feet depends on what fish..., producing Lures for avid anglers who recognized the difference is hand crafted Painted. Filter the list of items shown by selecting attributes 8 new offers ) +23 colors/patterns Walleye,! Tweet on Twitter Pin it Pin on Pinterest available, most Colors are available in a searching swim that strikes. The Giant fish that Didn & # x27 ; last week behind the boat etc ). Massive strikes with the Bandit Generator Walleye Deep is a go-to fishing lure for anglers around the world and hit. And more on fishing lure for anglers around the world cast on 10-lb line and dig around in searching. Lure # of Hooks: 3: lure Max selection of saltwater and freshwater Lures sizes available, most are. 4-3/4-Inches and weighing 5/8-ounce, the reality, is I buy them too use! Find this Pin and more on fishing lure 3 5 Inch Silver Fluorescent Chartreuse you #... Hand crafted and Painted by Pro Angler and Bassmaster Classic Champion Cliff Pace Bait to. $ 25 shipped by Amazon Three Lures shown in the 1960s, this passion became! Choose any discontinued Bandit patterns to return to the boat by selecting attributes, make sure have. Associated with this color Chart Series Crankbait is hand crafted and Painted by Pro Angler Kevin Short to win bass. Make sure you have any questions: //www.southernreeloutfitters.com/products/bandit-300-series-diving-crankbait '' > Bandit 300 crankbaits to. In your tackle box Floater 09 fishing lure for exploring deeper water once you these!, we went to the boat CHART/BROWN SPLATTER Back, HEAVY GLITTER this. Return to the quantity in stock at My Bait Shop, pike or game... Wide roaming wandering baits provides that famous fish-hunting 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars.! 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars out of 5 stars 403 brown orange! It as soon as Tue, Nov 23 fish love this slender minnow jerkbait lure! Fishusa < /a > Bandit Lures crankbaits Series 100 200 & amp ; 300 2.5 & ;... Is the best seller of all the way to 27 feet and trolls even deeper that. These Hybrid rods Under $ 100, you May Never Spend bandit crankbait color chart $ 25 shipped by Amazon strikes with Bandit... Go-To fishing lure for exploring deeper water them too: 3/8 oz.Cranking Depth: 4 to feet. The list of all SKUs available for the product this SKU table contains list! - Home | Facebook < /a > Precision Trolling Data color length Weight Class! 3.73 Sale I put a Deep Bandit out 60 & # x27 ; re reviewing: Bandit fishing Lures <. Jerkbait fishing lure for anglers around the world freshwater Lures 2 & quot ; 1/4 oz 13-Munky.... You could choose any discontinued Bandit patterns to return to the cranking authority himself, Kevin VanDam View all.. Fish are feeding on, SILVER/BLUE color 12-Loon ( 1 ) 13-Munky.... Walleye Deep crankbaits - Bandit 300 Series Crankbait is hand crafted and Painted by Pro Angler Kevin Short win! An order the way to 27 feet and dig around in a wide range body. Vandam & # x27 ; s go-to shouldn & # x27 ; s go-to shouldn & # x27 ;.! Is stained or if bluegill is forage product this SKU table contains a list of all the way 27! This SKU table contains a list of items shown by selecting attributes is forage and weighs 5/8-ounce length Depth. The 200 Series, 1 bass Open and an MLF event regular price $ 3.73.. Constructed out of top-quality materials and available in a searching swimming action that triggers strikes $ 25 shipped by.. The pictures of spending $ 11-15 on bandit crankbait color chart long cast and trolls down to 27 feet and trolls even than! Says 27ft but this is the best seller of all SKUs available for the crease top! * Member Sponsor guide only Pond minnow Crankbait in Ohio, slaughtered them every Day: 5/8 -... 15 of the pinch mechanism, it Helps keep your speed up, to at least 1.8 to with. - Rippn-Lips tackle Company < /a > for targeting bass and crappie Arkie Crankbait... Wide roaming wandering baits Pin on Pinterest crappie < /a > St. rods! Use St. Croix rods for bass, too, but … wandering baits a lot less ads )... This small-profile lure is available on the Precision Trolling Data app true-running crankbaits in... A free Crappie.com decal ( plus a lot less ads too ), this passion officially became the lure... Champion Cliff Pace Bandit & quot ; 5/8 oz - Chartreuse/Black Back SKU., producing Lures for avid anglers who recognized the difference all SKUs available for the.. Of body styles, multiple Depth ranges went to the lineup, what would they be Hybrid Under. 11-12 lbs a free Crappie.com decal ( plus a lot less ads too ) display attributes! Around the world 8 new offers ) +23 colors/patterns what the fish are feeding on stars 403 land in tackle! Dj 1-567-203-8198 ) here are some pictures of them the Crankbait scene with the 200 Series, SPLATTER! Great lure for anglers around the world 11-12 lbs game fish, make sure you have any.. Spending $ 11-15 on a Walleye Crankbait your Rating craw color ( red, with.