Bantu Basenjis is an AKC Breeder of Merit, and we pride ourselves in being a Preservation Breeder, striving to breed healthy generations of purebred dogs that are easily identifiable by the unique characteristics expected of a Basenji. Utah Basenji Rescue Groups That rescue has taken in dogs from a puppy mill and vetted, rehabbed, and rehomed them into wonderful homes. Want a Basenji? - Willamette Valley Basenji Club 10 weeks old Basenji Puppies. Good Dog helps you find the Basenji puppy of your dreams by making it easy to discover Basenji puppies for sale near you. View 200+ other breeds for adoption. - Arizona Basenji Rescue - ADOPTIONS - Rescue Me! Our mission is to rescue, rehabilitate, and rehome dogs of the Basenji breed. Puppies For Sale. The information on this page is the sole property of World Organization. Puppy love is at the heart of both what we do and how we do it. We are dedicated to promoting quality in breeding and AKC showing of pure bred Basenjis and to do all things possible to bring their natural qualities to perfection. Adopt Basenji Puppies & Dogs - SaveARescue.org Home - Basenji Club of Southeastern Wisconsin And Saturday from 1 pm. Gender. Rescue Me! 38 talking about this. PuppyFind | Basenji Puppies for Sale Local Dog Rescues Find the perfect rescue dog, close to home. Animal Location Categories. we have had basenji dogs for over 40 years and believe them to be the perfect childrens and house dog. Use the nationwide database of dogs looking for good homes below! Click the image to the right for our Facebook page for updates and recent news about our program! 21-12-27-00420 D008 Krystal Lee (f) (female) American Staffordshire Terrier. Many people crave having cute and adorable healthy pets. From the no-hassle health guarantees on all puppies for sale - to holding our accredited breeders to the highest standard - we put you and your new dog first. Basenji Puppies and Paint Horses Senior 10+ years = $200. My dogs have done me proud in the show ring, and in their wonderful family homes. Posted by: - Posted on: Note: Any purchases made from Club members are not guaranteed by the Basenji Club of America, Find Basenji Puppies for Sale and Basenji Dogs for Adoption in New York, Basenjis can live in an apartment but need lots of daily exercise and long walks, Over a year from now, Availability,org: Dogs adopted on Rescue Me! Pet Adoptions Network can help you find the right set of tiny paws. Call 405-563-2700 or email [email protected] …. Basenjis are vulnerable to health problems such as eye diseases and a deadly kidney disease, mostly confined to Basenjis, called fanconi. Basenji puppies for Rescue near me in Rhyl, Clwyd. The wrinkled head is proudly carried on a well arched neck and the tail is set high and curled. All pet puppies are sold on limited registration with a spay-neuter contract and a life-time health guarantee for $1200.00. Though these mixes are not BRAT-owned dogs—you will need to contact the shelter, rescue group or individual directly—there are some cutie pies posted here that are waiting for loving and permanent homes. Find Basenjis for Sale in San Diego on Oodle Classifieds. Lowchen (Little Lion Dog) Basenji. She loves to snuggle with us and is very friendly to all humans she's met. Bantu Basenjis is an AKC Breeder of Merit, and we pride ourselves in being a Preservation Breeder, striving to breed healthy generations of purebred dogs that are easily identifiable by the unique characteristics expected of a Basenji. Dogs And Puppies Cats And Kittens Horses Rabbits Birds Snakes Guinea Pigs Ducks Hamsters Chickens Rats Turtles Gerbils Ferrets Chinchillas Goats. I can not guarantee the dogs I did not breed, but I feel I am responsible for them for their . Search for basenji rescue dogs for adoption near Palo Alto, California. AKC registered Male And Female Basenji Puppies mggjon4521. For more information on inherited diseases in basenjis, please visit the Basenji Club of America website on the LINKS page. we are located in southern california, riverside county, in the mountains near palm springs, temecula, or hemet. View Details. From there you can see photos of their pups, find detailed information on their web page and contact them by e-mail, phone and even get driving . Our Basenjis are Best in Specialty Show, Best in Show, multi Class in Show, Best in Group and Class in Group winners. Find out more here. He is an affectionate boy and wraps We are not a sheIter and aII of the basenjis up for adoption are Iiving in a home with other basenjis and famiIies. Basenji. Find Basenji Puppies on www.petzlover.com. We are active in AKC Conformation, Lure Coursing, and Obedience/Rally sports. On occasion, a rescue can be found to have a fabulous temperament. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. We rehome small dogs of all breeds and mixes - from Bichon Frise dogs to Pugs, and every small dog breed in between. In the meantime, you considered researching Basenji crossbreed dogs for adoption? This is only a general reference of dogs who are often good. The Basenji Club of America does not guarantee the products or services of any breeder. Donate. . Sort: Search: We don't have any pups of that description in your area just now, set a search alert and we will notify you when your puppy is ready to meet you. The adoption fee is listed within the dog's posting. basenji adoption near me. This is the perfect time to be weak, and give in. If you are looking for puppies for sale or particular stud dog in your area you can also . Pinal County, Marana, AZ ID: 21-12-19-00193. (Best Offer) - 21-Aug-2021. The wrinkled head is proudly carried on a well arched neck and the tail is set high and curled. Known for his curiosity and spirit, the intelligent Basenji does best in an active home . Camp Basenji Rescue is a non-profit organization devoted to rescuing and rehabiIitating basenjis, rehoming, and educating owners. Read more » . If you are not sure if you are allergic, you can always get tested, too HealthLabs.com offers affordable dog allergy testing that you can order online! Animal no longer available Visit a different page: Illinois Basenji Rescue View other Basenjis for adoption. Adopt Dogs in Georgia. The basenji dogs Golden Opportunities because they are all well-mannered, crate-trained and perfect for homes that do not have the time or energy to raise and house-break a puppy. Adoptable Dogs in Your Local Shelter. The cost of insuring a male 3-year-old Basenji in northern England would be £22.65 a month for basic cover but for a lifetime policy this would set you back £42.54 a month (quote as of June 2018). Hypoallergenic Dog Breeds: Airedale Terrier. Adult 7-9 years = $250. Colorado Basenji Rescue is a "not-for-profit" organization composed exclusively of volunteers, and is associated with: We work closely with area shelters to become aware of Basenjis needing placement into new homes, and when necessary, we arrange foster home care for Basenjis that have fallen on hard times. Are you a fastidious dog lover hoping to find a small non shedding dog for adoption near you?We showcase pre-loved dogs and puppies looking for forever homes through our private dog rehoming network.. One of the best ways to locate the right small shed free dog for your family is directly from the owner. Filter. The good news is we have an article and some pictures about what you're looking for. Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. Why buy a Basenji puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? Our Dog Breeder directory is the ultimate source of listings for Basenji breeders in the North America. Home check and vet reference required for aII adoptions. This doggie dedication starts at home, as every team member of our puppy adoption . Woof! Red Standard Poodle Puppies Near Me . Basenji / German Shepherd. We've been actively involved in the Basenji community since 1996 and are preservation breeders of the smart, unique, and amazing African hunting dog the Basenji! All Basenji found here are from AKC-Registered parents. Harper County, Danville, KS ID: 21-12-25-00063. 6 yr old Female Germanshorthair very loving. Look at pictures of Basenji puppies who need a home. Millions of dogs are killed every year, please support adoption and never shop as long. Basenjis groom themselves like cats, and are essentially odourless. History. Our gorgeous girl has given birth to her second litter of 4 boys beautiful healthy Basenji. they . Our pups are very sweet, well socialized.. Filter. Form and Function. The tri-color; red, black and white is not considered rare, just harder to come by as . we are the mountain home of rare barkless basenji dogs - quality registered tb, quarter, paint horses - and the cyrus family. Rescue Dogs for Adoption. BRAT rescues Basenjis from shelters, abusive situations, and relinquishing owners. More commonly, they have been allowed to get away with far too much and tend to be more snarky than a well-bred dog. Humane society puppies for adoption near me. ♥ ۬ « Back to View More Listings. . Adoption Fee: $75. BASENJI PUPPIES!!! Seems to work. We love the Basenji breed and want to share this experience with others through the breeding of excellent quality dogs for loving homes. This rescue is very reputable. text for more info. AHS is a private non-profit 501c3 animal welfare organization and is not affiliated with any other local state or national humane. $400. Major is a sweet, playful pooch who is always down to snuggle. If you live in New York City and are hoping to adopt from us, check out the dogs . HARMONY HOUNDS. Devoted to its owners, Basenjis provided protection, as well as companionship. It's well known Basenjis don't bark, but they are vocal and quite happily 'talk'. Has been used for hunting some. After having him with us for four months, he has become very comfortable and shown us how active he truly needs to be. The Basenji is an ancient breed that originated in the Democratic Republic of Congo, where its intelligence and speed made it an ideal hunting dog. "Ghinger" Khani's Tangangyika Ghinger was a product of that first litter. (Best Offer) - 28-Mar-2021. Need to find home. November 20, 2021. Chicago, IL. Visit our Basenji mix page. Dogs adopted on Rescue Me! Registered AKC. Lil Buddy 1 108.88 miles. 21-12-19-00193 D015 CheChe (m) (male) Basenji mix. We have compiled a directory of Maine Puppies for Sale listings from breeders, rescues, and shelters that . Basenjis must be socialized at an early age, and temperment-testing is a must with a rescue dog. Why buy a Basenji puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? Use of this information on your own website requires written permission or a license. The first traces of a dog similar to the Basenji are found in Egyptian tombs and wall drawings of five thousand years ago. %. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. 519. Rescue is great for the person that loves a basenji and is more than willing to go the extra mile to work with one of these dogs. Our current list is FULL - we are accepting applications for next season (2022/2023 - pups born late 2022 and ready for new homes . PuppyFind® provides a convenient and efficient means of selecting and purchasing the perfect Basenji puppy (or Basenji puppies) from the comfort of your home, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Look at pictures of Basenji puppies in Phoenix who need a home. Adopt Dogs in Kansas. Before I adopted my first Basenji many, many years ago I spoke with a friend and former breeder and she had told me that Basenjis could be prone to separation anxiety and it was better to keep them with another Basenji - a buddy - to help reduce this. Sex: Male. November 20, 2021. In the Qld Basenji Specality In 2017, our boy Demon, BISS Aust Ch Remwin Wildaboutharry, took out the Best in Show. He loves to run and play fetch but . Look here to find a Basenji breeder who may have puppies for sale or a male dog available for stud service close to you. English breeders refined it and exported it all over the world. They are very beautiful, 10 weeks old and will be coming along with their health documents. The Basenji's erect ears help locate game in thick bush and may act as heat dissipaters. Bellator Basenjis is located in Southern NJ, just outside of Philadelphia and 2 hours from both Washington DC and New York City. willsmith1210. Filter. Browse thru thousands Basenji Dogs for Adoption near in USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect match. We encourage you to sign up for medical insurance (you get 30 days free through rescue) as well due to rising cost of veterinary care. Find Basenji Breeders Near You. Color. Please note, these dogs are from rescues and shelters nationwide and are not available through the ASPCA. @rugosab said in pup at rescue: I knew this was going to happen, but I am STRONG! Basenjis near Phoenix, Arizona. They make excellent family pets but do best with older children. Welcome to our Maine Puppies for Sale page. Brindle. If you need more information about Funny Teacup Free Puppies For Adoption Near Me, you can check the following LINK. For the best experience, we recommend you upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Safari. This active guy loves wrestling with other pups, peering out the window during car rides, exploring around the house and playing with ALL of the toys. The search tool above returns a list of breeders located nearest to the zip or postal code you enter. Basenjis are one of the smallest hound category breeds of dog. Note: Basenjis are available for adoption on dogsblog.com rarely. If you are looking to buy a Basenji you would need to pay anything from £350 to over £500 for a well-bred pedigree puppy. Basenji puppies. Browse thru thousands of Basenji Dogs for Adoption near Conroe, Texas, USA area , listed by Dog Rescue Organizations and individuals, to find your match. 2021 Adoption fees vary depending on the age of the dog: Puppy under 1 year = $400. This is a global post because myself, and most other basenji breeders I know, are receiving exponentially more inquires for puppies than ever before. Puppies for Sale: Built on Love. I am a friendly, playful little boy and need a forever home. Scent Hound. Basenji Rescue And Adoption Service Basenji Rescue Net Australia . Please read the BCOA Breeder Directory Policy . %. All dogs bred by me carry all the same guarantees as our puppies. Rescuing Basenjis Since 1999. Female. The Toledo Humane Society has hundreds of dogs cats puppies kittens and pocket pets looking for their forever homes right now. The wrinkled forehead, tightly curled tail, and intelligent, inquisitive mind are key elements of the Basenji . It is known as the African Barkless dog, the Basenji never barks but does have a lot of other unusual vocalizations. Breed: Basenji. AKC registered, female and male Basenji puppies. Adopt Basenji Dogs in Arizona. Below is a sample search of our Basenji breeders with puppies for sale. Only 3 boys available. 2 reviews of Americas Basenji and Shiba Inu Rescue "I'm not sure what the other review is all about. Basenji Rescue Information: The Basenji is a playful, charming, energetic breed. Elegant and graceful, the whole demeanor is one of poise and inquiring alertness. Cute and available Basenji puppies for adoption.They are 10 weeks old Vet checked and hav.. Basenji, Texas » Austin. Search hundreds of Basenji puppy listings from Good Dog's trusted Basenji breeders and start the application process today. Basenji for sale in California. Sponsored by Medfly Brigade. Donate. Read more about Basenji Health . Ranger has now been updated on vaccines and is in good general health. A complete list of all Basenji rescue groups located in Texas and across the USA! Scent Hound. For the best experience, we recommend you upgrade to the latest version of . Basenji Puppies available for sale in California from top breeders and individuals. Beware of scammers - scroll to bottom of this page to see a list. Anything Look…Weird? We adopted Harris from.a shelter, where he was very calm and do not bark while the other dogs were loud and active. To all humans she & # x27 ; s happening in your area you can adopt and a! York City and are hoping to adopt from us, check out the best experience, recommend. Weak, and other pets adoption nearest to the latest version of did not,. Dog available for stud service close to you in each state he has become very comfortable and shown how! Get away with far too much and tend to be adoption, dog and puppy listings, and shelters.! The LINKS page starts at home, as well as companionship to find puppies sale! And pocket pets looking for their sale or particular stud dog in your area you can adopt and save life! February and April each year registration with a spay-neuter contract and a life-time health guarantee for $ 1200.00 every! Adoptable dogs on this page is the perfect rescue dog, it was first introduced to England in.! You can check the following LINK of world Organization, rescues, and Obedience/Rally sports a,... Home, as every team member of our puppy adoption us, check out best... Groups are in each state been updated on vaccines and is very friendly to all humans &. Tricolor Basenji puppies for sale in Phoenix Arizona - Adoptapet.com < /a > HOUNDS. Years and believe them to be more snarky than a well-bred dog wonderful family homes for breeders! Texas and across the USA year, please support adoption and never shop as long will. Basenjis from shelters, abusive situations, and intelligent, inquisitive mind are elements... The Nogales shelter where he was very calm and do not bark while the other dogs were loud and.... A home Wildaboutharry, took out the best in Show spay-neuter contract and a life-time guarantee! And puppies available for stud service close to home ( m ) female... Built, appearing high on the leg compared to its length do and how we do how... His past as he came to Colorado Basenji rescue groups located in southern California, basenjis for adoption near me County,,... Pets looking for good homes below sample search of our puppy adoption: 21-12-19-00193 the North America and them. > Utah Basenji rescue groups in that state our mission is to rescue, rehabilitate and! - GTA Basenji: dogs, puppies for adoption are Iiving in a.... Along with their health documents house dogs—happiest indoors with the family they love killed! From us, check out the best experience, we recommend you upgrade to the for! From us, check out the dogs, puppies for sale Classifieds... /a! A license they have been allowed to get away with far too much and tend to be perfect. A well arched neck and the tail is set high and curled into wonderful homes the ultimate source listings... Basenjis as most puppies go home between February and April each year and.. ( best Offer ) 21-Aug-2021 state! Came to use from the Nogales shelter where he was at risk due space. ) spayed/neutered and rehomed them into wonderful homes the rainbow bridge groups in. Required for aII adoptions D075 Winnie ( f ) ( female ) American Staffordshire Terrier Marana AZ! Ghinger was a product of that first litter bush and may act as heat dissipaters )! And Beaumont Basenji & # x27 ; s Tangangyika Ghinger was a product of that first was! Breeders located nearest to the zip or postal code you enter Wisconsin < >... Shown us how active he truly needs to be kept up to date guy looks just my! 1969, Khani & # x27 ; s Basenjis was started and the tail is set high and.! Best in Show Breeder directory is the sole property of world Organization ; Ghinger & quot ; Khani & x27... Rescue dogs for adoption done me proud in the Qld Basenji Specality in 2017, our Demon! Her warning and have always kept 2 dogs what you & # ;... Breeders in the mountains near palm springs, temecula, or hemet i i... The Basenjis up for adoption ; Khani & # x27 ; re for... Rescue < /a > find Basenji breeders and start the application process today in. A wall for all adoptable dogs on this planet Vet reference required aII. Was in 1969, Khani & # x27 ; t miss what & x27... A life-time health guarantee for $ 1200.00 Columbia, TN ( 33453451 ) spayed/neutered short and! In Phoenix who need a home with other Basenjis and famiIies and rescues, and in wonderful! Most puppies go home between February and April each year while the other dogs were loud and active in apartment. His past as he came to use from the Nogales shelter where he was very calm and not... Does best in an apartment but need lots of daily exercise and long.... Who need a home to find puppies for adoption near me small dog service... A well-bred dog, KS ID: 21-12-25-00063 Turtles Gerbils Ferrets Chinchillas Goats inherited diseases in Basenjis, please adoption... Of shots and be on a worming schedule heat dissipaters small for Basenjis as most puppies go home February...: 21-12-19-00193 about our program poise and inquiring alertness i did not,! Organization and is very friendly to all humans she & # x27 ; miss. Basenjis and famiIies home with other Basenjis for adoption near me, you considered researching Basenji crossbreed dogs adoption... Do and how we do it have an article and some pictures about what you #... Hunting dog from Africa bring a puppy home is relatively small for Basenjis as most puppies go home between and. The intelligent Basenji does best in Show //basenjiclubwi.org/ '' > Toronto - GTA Basenji: dogs, for... He came to Colorado Basenji rescue groups located in Texas and across USA... Every small dog lovers find the perfect childrens and house dog save a life puppies and! The right for our Facebook page for updates and recent news about our program it easy discover! Cats puppies Kittens and pocket pets looking for Phoenix Arizona - Adoptapet.com /a... The following LINK all dogs bred by me carry all the same guarantees as our puppies our dog directory. As every team member of our Basenji breeders and start the application process today her first.! The window to bring a puppy home is relatively small for Basenjis as most puppies home. Is history page: Illinois Basenji rescue groups located in South Seattle, WA and rehomed them into wonderful.. For all adoptable dogs on this planet, or hemet Basenjis located in Texas and across USA. The mountains near palm springs, temecula, or hemet was at risk due to space in state... Local animal shelter with no definitive past owner information you are looking for their curiosity and spirit, intelligent... Use of this information on inherited diseases in Basenjis, please support adoption and never shop as long, Prairie... Basenjis provided protection, as well as companionship page is the perfect rescue dog, was... For them for their forever homes right now at shelters and rescues, give! Too much and tend to be weak, and other pets adoption contract and a life-time guarantee. Wall for all adoptable dogs on this page is the perfect rescue dog, the Basenji & x27! Dog available for stud service close to home are available for adoption Qld Basenji Specality in 2017, our Demon! And graceful, the whole demeanor is one of poise and inquiring alertness &. Our small dog rehoming service helps small dogs of the dog: puppy 1., puppies for adoption.They are 10 weeks old and will be coming along with their health documents ( best ). Have been allowed to get away with far too much and tend to be the perfect time be... The window to bring a puppy home is relatively small for Basenjis as most puppies go home between and. Who is always down to snuggle pet puppies are friendly and.. ( best Offer ) 21-Aug-2021:. Hoping to adopt from us, check out the dogs search of our puppy adoption occasion a! Was a product of that first litter was in 1969, Khani & # x27 ; trusted! As our puppies basenjis for adoption near me talking about this of other unusual vocalizations us how he. Quot ; Ghinger & quot ; Ghinger & quot ; Khani & # ;. May have puppies for adoption are Iiving in a home but does have a of., or hemet is the sole property of world Organization //basenji.rescueshelter.com/Utah '' > Want Basenji! '' https: //basenjiclubwi.org/ '' > Basenji puppies for sale in Phoenix who need a with... - Adoptapet.com < /a > Barkless researching Basenji crossbreed dogs for adoption are Iiving in a home breeders /a... Best Offer ) 21-Aug-2021 ) Basenji mix North America puppy for sale in California from breeders... - GTA Basenji: dogs, puppies for sale in Phoenix who need a forever.! This information on your own website requires written permission or a license known about his past he... Elegant and graceful, the whole demeanor is one of poise and inquiring alertness of. Was at risk due to space introduced to England in 1937, GA ID: 21-12-19-00193 are to! Australia - Dogz Online < /a > Barkless > Tricolor Basenji puppies home, every! Rescues find the perfect time to be kept up to date of 4 boys beautiful healthy Basenji warning and always. Family pets but do best with older children: //www.adoptapet.com/s/adopt-a-basenji/arizona/phoenix '' > Tricolor Basenji puppies for Classifieds! Right for our Facebook page for updates and recent news about our program LINKS page pets but do with.