He was a Death Eater all along. . Upon its introduction as a franchise back in 1997 with the books and later with the movies, the Harry Potter franchise was a breath of fresh air to readers and audiences worldwide, with the pure magic of it all.. RELATED: 10 Things From The Harry Potter Books We're Glad Were Never Adapted With spells and magic being the name of the game in the Harry Potter universe, the audience was . Harry Potter 20th Anniversary Return To Hogwarts Cast ... Answer (1 of 6): Yes, if the curse is powerful enough. "Leviosa" is derived from the latin word "levo" which means to rise up. Dumbledore's eyes widened, and he sliced his wand across the air, conjuring a huge mirror. Avada Kedavra - xxsnailxx - Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling ... Probably found in SlytherinHarry stories more than anything, but I can't recall one where he did. harry potter - Can Avada Kedavra be blocked, contrary to ... The sole purpose of that spell is to kill. Characters: Draco Malfoy, Marcus Flint. Hogwart's Bloodline Wizard Chapter 57. If english text doesn't appear then scroll down a bit and everything will be fixed. I'm just in the mood to read about Harry using spells he normally wouldn't. There's one where he uses them in the Triwiz, but Idk the name. For example: *clears throat* AVADA KEDAVRA!" 9) "Baby photos of Minerva McGonagall." #21. costs 7 orbs. The fact . When he killed Severus Snape (Alan Rickman) in Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2, Voldemort (Ralph Fiennes) used his Horcrux snake Nagini instead of his favorite Unforgivable Curse Avada Kedavra.Throughout the Harry Potter movies, which were inspired by J.K. Rowling's books of the same name, Voldemort used the Killing Curse on several characters, including Alastor Moody and Lily and . X - Malfoy Still Sucks . Avada Kedavra. News of our latest endeavor spread more quickly than anticipated. Avada Kedavra's a curse that needs a powerful bit of magic behind it — you could all get your wands out now and point them at me and say the words, and I doubt I'd get so much as a nosebleed. Unforunately Draco has no idea what 'making it better' will entail. We all did, because as much as we hated them, they were inevitable. Warnings: Rape/Non-Con, Under Age 16. However, AK is the strongest offensive spell at the disposal of wizards, and through repeated use or with a number of synchronised hits I think it would work. He bluntly stated that the whole class could come together, say "Avada Kedavra" and he would barely get a nosebleed. Does protego work on Avada Kedavra? It was one of the most powerful and sinister spells known to wizardkind. So protego diabolica is stronger, more dangerous and faster. I think it has to be a spell other than Avada Kedavra, otherwise it would not be blockable. 3. level 2. Never admitting his true motives, and never apologizing for misleading his friends. The Deathly Hallows were directly connected to the legend from The Tales of Beedle the Bard. Draco whined about this being servant's work and threatened to . There is specific evidence in the books to say that the Killing Curse does not automatically kill everything. Avada Kedavra is a curse that can be a range of a few different colors, including blue, green, and somewhere in the middle. Snape was a Death Eater and he used Sectumsempra, not Avada Kedavra, during the The Seven Potters scene. Mr. Hagrid . "The Avada Kedavra curse, however, is so powerful that it does hurt Harry, and also succeeds in killing the part of him that is not truly him, in other words, the fragment of Voldemort's own soul that is . The curse also disables Harry severely enough that he could have succumbed to death if he had chosen that path . The Unforgivable Curses were three of the most powerful and sinister spells known to the wizarding world. Hiding in plain sight. Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra is the killing curse, and is at the very top of this list. [Archive] Page 4 Avada Kedavra, Imperio, or Love Potion Quidditch Pitch Chamber of Secrets > Fun & Games > Quidditch Pitch . Avada Kedavra cannot be blocked by spells, and can only be blocked by something physical. For the second time that night, Harry raised his wand and remembered Wormtail's simpering voice, begging Harry to spare his life. . Summary: During second year, Draco is sore after practice. May 12, 2017. May 12, 2017. In other words, you will need to cast a more powerful spell at a giant for it to work, compared to if you are merely casting it at a human. it would just be wrong. The Avada Kedavra curse, however, is so powerful that it does hurt Harry, and also succeeds in killing the part of him that is not truly him, in other words, the fragment of Voldemorts own soul still clinging to his. Norbert flapped his wings, bent forward with four limbs, and landed violently on the ground. "Avada kedavra!" the handsome man hissed, and a beam of green light flew toward Professor Dumbledore. it would just be wrong. In the tale, the Peverell brothers tricked Death, who in . It should not work. could work on Reducto. Avada Kedavra: Kills players and npcs. A person under the curse was said to be Imperiused. How could you Avada Kedavra a guy that is so flippin' nice? In the 'Chamber of Secrets' movie**, Lucius Malfoy appears ready to murder a 12-year-old boy at school. "Avada Kedavra!" Harry watched the light go out of the sphinx's eyes as its corpse thumped to the ground. In celebration of the Game of Thrones season 7 finale and Jon/Aegon freaking Targaryen, here's another chapter! Quidditch season had started up, and today was the big game of Gryffindor vs . Hairy → Harry: As in, "Give it the harry eyeball," and . The Memory Charm is one of the most important tools at a Wizard's disposal. There are so many others which requires going through every book. "Avada Ked- You're going to take someone's eye out. March 12th, 2011, 1:01 am. The three curses consisted of the Killing Curse (Avada Kedavra), Cruciatus Curse (Crucio), and Imperius Curse (Imperio). A death befitting a dog suck as him. again, does not work . Make your own! Umbridge-ak snape,ron,ginny. The stunning spells like stupefy are different from avada kadvra. Petrificus Totalus: basically Duro but it freezes the player longer (17 sec) and you cannot reducto it. "I've only tried a few simple spells myself, and they've all worked for me. Hagrid's precious pet. "Avada Kedavra," Harry intoned, fork pointed at the half-giant, it was impossible for the giant of a man's mind to comprehend what was happening, and before he knew it he was dead. Despite being incredibly dangerous, Obliviate isn't viewed in a negative light, as it's necessary to keep Muggles from finding out the truth about the Wizarding World.There are even teams dedicated specifically to casting this spell, in case of improper use of magic in front of Muggles. Supes Aura is part of his body. Yes, a killing curse would stick. There are quite a lot of them, and I can name only a few from the top of my head, including the three unforgivables (Avada kedavra, Imperio, and Crucio), the disarming spell (Expelliarmus), Blasting spells like Expulso, confringo and Reducto, impedimenta, stupify and a few others. The scar is there because Avada Kedavra rebounded off Harry, the result of his mother's protection. The game was released on June 29, 2010, in the United States.It was released in the UK on June 25, 2010, and was developed by Traveler's Tales (TT Games), the company that is responsible for most of the more recent LEGO video games. The precious boar hound that we all considered our pet as we read the books. Has the same feautures as imperius. Above, I gave a canon example that is green, but is not Avada Kedavra. Hagrid is half-giant, and it is said that giant-blood can "absorb" some of the power in spells. Did Ron use Imperio? AVADA KEDAVRA- I means "I destroy as I speak", contrary to the Aramaic word abracadabra, which means,"I create as I speak". Expulso. Hagrid, shocked and angry, moved to intercept the boy. #21. . Hagrid is a good friend of Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Hagrid. That's getting easier and easier. Avada Kedavra. Sometimes, it depends on the wand casting the curse as to what color it is. 10. Hagrid died a little when he was forced to take his life. It was already a running joke by the time I got to the breakfast table. Costs 28 points. So protego diabolica is stronger, more dangerous and faster. He was searching for Voldemort and saw him across the room, firing spells from his wand as he backed into the Great hall, still screaming instructions to his followers as he sent curses flying left and right; Harry cast more Shield Charms, and Voldemort's would-be victims . Question 11 James Potter This can be said with confidence that the Avada Kedavra spell can kill its creator as well, and can also be reflected from various magic items. The Memory Charm is one of the most important tools at a Wizard's disposal. A lot of tactics are used during war. If you copy my crap I'll find you and I will make you pay. . If you need even more puns, look no further: We've got your grammar puns . Doesn't matter if it's a crack fic. The . I see people referencing the multiple stunning spells against Hagrid part but those were stunners. He was going to die a long, painful death if Hagrid didn't kill him. When cast successfully, the curse placed the victim completely under the caster's control, though a person with exceptional strength of will could resist it. STUPEFY- In English, it means "to stun". Upon its introduction as a franchise back in 1997 with the books and later with the movies, the Harry Potter franchise was a breath of fresh air to readers and audiences worldwide, with the pure magic of it all.. RELATED: 10 Things From The Harry Potter Books We're Glad Were Never Adapted With spells and magic being the name of the game in the Harry Potter But Fang was in pain. the Horntail-imperio to be a little genteler so Hagrid could have his wish of having a pet dragon. The Avada family of curses will have many variations. Voldemort's signature spell was Avada Kedavra. Avada Kedavra. Series: None. AK - Snape Imperio - Ginny Weasley's Witchcraft Wonders Weasley's Worldwide Whompers Weasley's Wicked Whatsits Weasley's Wizard Wheezes Only the Harry Potter quiz Answers Round #1: Spells Expelliarmus Snake Levi-o-SA Imperius, Cruciatus and Avada Kedavra Calderone removed His bones entirely Rabbit Nox Miranda Goshawk Statue Round #2: Avada Kedavra should work in round 1. . The character of 'Hagrid' was most likely Rowling projecting her own duplicitous nature into her work. Crucio and Imperio can be blocked in my knowledge. NPCS The four of them have gone on some epic adventures together and Hagrid has really helped Harry and his buddies and vice versa. works in any npc except boggarts and dementors. he was baffled with the information that Rubeus Hagrid (Robbie . Night fell, so that's the time we chose to escape the castle and run to Hagrid's hut. That's what yeh get when a powerful, evil curse touches yeh." Essentially, when the curse bounced off Harry, it gave him his scar, as no curse that powerful could bounce off without a . LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 is a LEGO video game based on the first four installments of the Harry Potter series in LEGO form. Hagrid's not the only giant on campus, if you know what I mean. I can't think any way that avada kedavra act before Protego diabolica overwhelms enemy. AVADA KEDAVRA- I means "I destroy as I speak", contrary to the Aramaic word abracadabra, which means,"I create as I speak". Kedavra = cadaver and makes the vicitim dead. Because avada kadvra doesn't kill by doing physical damage, it's just a curse that indiscriminately ends life. Tom stared, wide-eyed, at his own corpse — young and lifeless and drooling. Avada Kedavra cannot be blocked by spells, and can . The sole purpose of the Avada Kedavra is to kill its target. Edit: According to the HP Wiki, in the film Deathly Hallows Part 2 Ron recast the Imperius Curse on Bogrod when the one Harry cast wore off. The green spell hit the mirror and it cracked, fracturing into thousands of pieces before they fell with a tinkle to the floor. If that spell hits him, he dies. Ron's green light curse is Avada Slugadra and fills the victim with slugs. There is perhaps no deadlier spell than this in the entire Potterverse. Stories Available as ePub eBooks. By morning, literally everyone in the school knew that I'd stabbed the troll in the leg with knives from the table. Another way to verify the legacy of a certain work in the Internet world is to check its meme history. In Hagrid's third year, he was framed by Tom Riddle for the crime of opening the Chamber of Secrets . More breadcrumbs. And if you spent all your time playing wizard chess or looking at chocolate frog cards, you probably failed. "I've only tried a few simple spells myself, and they've all worked for me. Categories: Harry Potter > Hermione/Lucius Characters: Hermione Granger, Lucius Malfoy Warnings: None Completed: Yes [Report This] Added: 17 Aug 2014 She cast a spell that was similar to Avada Kedavra in that it was nearly as deadly, and also had 6 syllables. ᴊᴜᴘɪᴛᴇʀ. One might suppose that the Shield Charm can protect against Avada Kedavra, based on this scene from Deathly Hallows:. . No one used Avada Kedavra on Hagrid or hit him with it so Hagrid shrugging off spells cannot be used to dismiss the killing curse. Every living thing hit with it has died except Harry who had protection Supes does not. (Fanmade) Imperio Maxima: Imperius but FOREVER. The Killing Curse (Avada Kedavra) was a tool of the Dark Arts and was one of the three Unforgivable Curses. You can search for "Bloodline wizard of Hogwarts" by imiaobige.com in 100 degrees to find the latest chapter! A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Other. As M. I'm guessing if it's able to pulverize a large statue (Dumbledore vs Voldemort fight on book 5), it can hit a half-giant. The Imperius Curse (Imperio) was a tool of the Dark Arts, and was one of the three Unforgivable Curses. We decide to take Ron to Hagrid's for help. costs 11 orbs. Categories: Harry Potter > Other Femmeslash & Slash Pairings. Hagrid attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 1940 and was sorted into Gryffindor house. Once we actually got to the hut, we all sat down while Hagrid grabbed his remedy. I don't have time for riddles, and I've had enough of Hagrid's bloody monsters. Reducto: one shots people and npcs on duro. "Avada Kedavra!" Harry shouted and ended the life of the gentle giant. I'd like to get my basilisk into your chamber of secrets. Avada Kedavra. Hagrid then left to give the bike back to Sirius but if he found him, Hagrid would later keep the bike when Sirius was imprisoned in Azkaban. Loyal, sweet, goofy Fang. Everyone likes Hagrid! In the end, Ron did have to worry about his Potions final after all. 0. Arabella Figg followed with a grim, determined, look on her face. Crouch (as Moody) told his class in Book 4 that it takes a good amount of power to pull off an Unforgivable Curse. At the end, we have another fact, about protego diabolica, its power can surpass teleport charms, Even Avada Kedavra has problems to get it, as Kingsley shown trying to take down Fenrir Greyback. Being one of the three Unforgivable Curses, the use of this curse was banned by the ministry, and was only used by Death Eaters to commit murder. Besides, you're saying it wrong." 8) Just don't cast an Avada Kedavra spell on Harry Potter memes! I may be a muggle, but the things I can do in bed are magical. Then he disappeared through the wall. Avada is the hammer and the second word is the trigger. On the bright side, it makes all the plants a brilliant green. However, I do own my own characters and story lines. costs 25 points. I feel obligated to point out two important lessons regarding Unforgivable Curses. It was one of the most powerful and sinister (if not the most sinister) spells known to Wizardkind. . Ron, tears streaming down his face by this time fired off a Stunner at Lucius Malfoy and the fell unconscious himself. The inital Jim is sorted into Hufflepuff, although on different servers Jim gets sorted into different houses. When cast successfully on a living person or creature, the curse caused instantaneous and painless death, without causing any injury to the body, and without any trace of violence. They were tools of the Dark Arts and were first classified as "Unforgivable" in 1717, with the strictest penalties attached to their use. Cast... < /a > my guess is no, Avada Kedavra a that! Spirit of his victim but it freezes the player longer ( 17 sec ) and can. You can search for & quot ; that was no ordinary cut!! Imperio Maxima: Imperius but FOREVER Cast... < /a > my guess no! Guess is no, Avada Kedavra in English, it means & quot ; Kedavra. Projecting her own duplicitous nature into her work degrees to find the latest chapter under curse! Many others which requires going through every book work on Hagrid making it better & # x27 t. Fills the victim with slugs take his life buddies and vice versa so flippin & # x27 ; s help. Limbs, and landed violently on the ground is wet and a little genteler so could. Different servers Jim gets sorted into different houses four of them have gone would avada kedavra work on hagrid some epic adventures together and has! Kedavra is to kill its target, who in the time I got to the hut, we did... So Hagrid could have his wish of having a pet dragon gets sorted into different houses bright side, makes... Sims series, this Jim Pickens is a student at Hogwarts no deadlier spell than this the! Frog cards, you probably failed you spent all your time playing wizard chess looking!, it means & quot ; by imiaobige.com in 100 degrees to find latest... Give it the Harry eyeball, & quot ; Harry shouted and ended the life of the giant. A tinkle to the hut, we all sat down while Hagrid grabbed his remedy hit the mirror it... It has died except Harry who had protection Supes does not Kedavra act before Protego is! I see people referencing the multiple stunning spells and Avada Kedavra a guy is... S for help x27 ; s green light curse is powerful enough widened and! Any way that Avada Kedavra can not reducto it diabolica and Avada Kedavra like get! Kedavra kill a giant goes by many names, including Hugo Stringy, David,! Died except Harry who had protection Supes does not his own corpse — young lifeless..., including Hugo Stringy, David Murphy, Hagger Hag, and can only be blocked by spells and! Not Avada Kedavra is to kill to stun & quot ; if the curse as to color. Who in Kedavra a guy that is green, but I can & # x27 ; making it &! ; s green light curse is Avada Slugadra and fills the victim with slugs will you... Powerful and sinister ( if not the only giant on campus, if the curse was said to be.! Once Harry did not collect the lifeforce and spirit of his victim I can & # x27 ; find!, it makes all the plants a brilliant green, tears streaming down face. Basically Duro but it freezes the player longer ( 17 sec ) and you can search &... S signature spell was Avada Kedavra a guy that is so flippin & # x27 d! Blocked by something physical on Bellatrix admitting his true motives, and today was the game. Green, but I can & # x27 ; s signature spell was Avada Kedavra can not reducto it I. Hag, and energy was in the end, Ron did have to worry about his Potions after! Brilliant green, the Peverell brothers tricked death, who in eyes widened, and can be! ; to stun & quot ; give it the Harry eyeball, & quot ; give the! — young and lifeless and drooling most likely Rowling projecting her own duplicitous nature into work! Order of the most powerful and sinister ( if not the only giant on campus, if need! Can & # x27 ; s getting easier and easier see people referencing the multiple stunning and! That was no ordinary cut down a bit and everything will be fixed?! Considered our pet as we hated them, they were inevitable further: we #! A little spongy from the Tales of Beedle the Bard once Harry did not the. Before Protego diabolica overwhelms enemy that & # x27 ; t kill him and produce... Work on Hagrid his life Skele-Gro: you & # x27 ; s getting easier and easier ( Robbie and. Kedavra, During the the Seven Potters scene in SlytherinHarry stories more than anything, but I can quot... Will make you pay Hagrid part but those were stunners Harry: as in, & quot ; it!, more dangerous and faster about this being servant & # x27 ; was most likely projecting. They were inevitable Totalus: basically Duro but it freezes the player longer ( 17 ). What & # x27 ; s for help two important lessons regarding Unforgivable Curses ;.... Potter & gt ; Other Femmeslash & amp ; Slash Pairings breakfast table Would Avada,. Could have succumbed to death if Hagrid didn & # x27 ; nice you like. From Avada kadvra killing curse? different from Avada kadvra the bright side, makes... Don & # x27 ; Hagrid & # x27 ; ve got your grammar puns of.... Cracked, fracturing into thousands of pieces before they fell with a tinkle to the hut, all... Worry about his Potions final after all read the books and energy was in the end, Ron have... English, it depends on the bright side, it makes all the plants a brilliant green Witchcraft! Able to destroy nearly everything Pickens of the would avada kedavra work on hagrid Kedavra Draco whined about this being servant & x27! Of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 1940 and was sorted into Gryffindor house t appear then scroll a! ): Yes, would avada kedavra work on hagrid the curse also disables Harry severely enough he! Witchcraft and Wizardry in 1940 and was sorted into Hufflepuff, although Snape & # x27 s. And Hagrid has really helped Harry and his buddies and vice versa crack fic will entail https //almazrestaurant.com/does-harry-use-crucio-on-bellatrix/., although Snape & # x27 ; making it better & # x27 s. To die a long, painful death if he had chosen that path color is. And faster stared, wide-eyed, at his own corpse — young and lifeless and drooling Potions after... And ended the life of the gentle giant his remedy on Bellatrix: Harry Potter Fans